There is a very beautiful chapel in this ancient abbey occupied by the "moines libanais maronites".
Noteworthy is the woodwork around the walls and particularly 36 oak stalls and the finely carved communion pew. The chapel also houses a superb virgin “Sedes Sapientiae”dating from the 14th century. The18th century central altar in marble is the work of Laurent Delvaux.
A relic of Saint Sang is venerated here following a miracle in 1405 when blood might have flowed from the Host.