Ortho is an ancient village which has played a major role in the area for a long time.
The square church tower dating from 1671 stands out even at night thanks to its lighting. In disrepair in 1901, it was rebuilt in 1908.The church surroundings are very pleasant.
The whitewashed interior has some 14th century gothic fonts and several statues and statuettes of saints. The choir’s stained glass window depicts the patrons of the parish, Sainte Anne and Saint Rémy.