Above all it is the environment around this little chapel of shale and stone that is enchanting: a green meadow enclosed by a little wall, a nearby stream, a bench to sit and contemplate the scenery and the village houses.
The chapel, dating from 1627, is topped by a small octagonal bell-turret with an iron cross at its summit. This itself carries a cross and key symbol which was probably that of the Saint Hubert abbey. There are some statues of saints inside. When the chapel is closed a small opening in the door allows one to view the interior.