Situated in the middle of the high street of this leading Ardennes tourist town, the church is Neo- gothic, built in 1900.
It was damaged in 1945 but has been restored well. Unusually, and worth mentioning, is the permanent background music which hospitably welcomes those who enter the church. Numerous stained glass windows dating from 1980 diffuse warm colours inside. Several statues, paintings and screens are worth seeing, notably the lime wood statues on either side of the choir of the Virgin and Saint Nicholas, the parish patron saint.