The church, constructed of bricks and freestone, was built in 1585.
This is a building in the Gothic style that was the object of a major restoration in the 1980s and 1990s.
On the outside, above the entry door, a relief with the look of the Renaissance can be seen, which shows us Saint Martin sharing his coat.
In the interior, the chevet of the choir, the beautiful proportions of the nave, and the radiance of the whole create a lovely feeling of intimacy.
Of special note at the centre of the choir, the triptych and at the foot of the chair of truth, the “mystical delta”, a symbol of divine mercy dating from the end of the 18th century.