This Neo-Gothic church was built in 1905 on the site of an ancient graveyard. This large well proportioned brick and stone building can host 800 people. It is topped by a tower and an octagonal spire.
Thanks to numerous stained glass windows the interior is bright. The central nave is supported by cylindrical columns of blue stone. The baptismal fonts are 16th century.