Right in the heart of the working class area of La Louvière and close to the steel works, this church was built in 1905 when parish activity was very active. The church hall and the vicarage frame the church.
Inside, one notes above all the originality of the multi coloured stained glass windows. They depict unusual individuals such as Pope John XXIII, Father Damien, a mother, a beggar, Saint Benoit Joseph Labre, a deacon and Saint Ephrem, models of Christian life, which are different from those normally seen elsewhere. There is also an astonishing brass tabernacle encrusted with coloured enamel and a copy of the Virgin of Good Hope depicting the mother breast feeding the child.