On an ancient Roman road, this very old (13th century) church in local quarried sandstone dedicated to the Virgin has both Romanesque and Gothic elements.
The original wooden framework was renovated in 2010. Modern dendrology has been able to date most of its oak to 1267.
The choir is composed of stalls and a high altar, which came from the abbey of Cambron- Casteau. The local blue stone is omnipresent in the baptismal fonts, the holy water font, the paving stones and the tombstones. There is also a pulpit, two Louis XV confessionals and a 16th century benevolent God of Mercy.