The church was inaugurated in 1777 and was built on the vestiges of a Gothic church. In front of the building, a tower pierced by a door with a round arc hand framed by blue stones. The bell tower contains two bells. The edifice contains three naves. The choir is square and accompanied by two low sacristies.
In the interior, one will notice the tombstone of Guillaume de Masnuy which dates from 1628 and which is located to the right on entering.