This small church is located in a beautiful hilly village which has retained its old houses and farms. The environment is rustic.
Along the building old tombstones rest. Around it, a lawn. In the interior, the painted wooden ceiling covered with the figures of saints is in the shape of the hull of a boat turned upside down and draws the attention. The colourful stained glass windows date from after the war of 1940. One of them contains the names of 18 prisoners of war who originated from the village and who all came back alive from the prison camps in Germany.