Situated on the banks of the Amblève, encircled by an ancient graveyard with two fine chestnut trees in front of its porch, this church pleases those who appreciate rustic simplicity.
The first point to notice is its four sided Romanesque bell tower built in limestone (13th century).It is a listed building; one of the remnants of the ancient church. The present church, which is an extension of the tower, dates from 1744.
The interior is painted in white and is in the shape of a vessel with a single nave. It is illuminated by a dozen windows, some with stained glass and others just simple glass. The main altar is 18th century and recalls the Jesuit style. Some oak stalls in the choir. Louis XIV pulpit.