This late Gothic church in sandstone dates back to the seventeenth century. The wide chancel with lancet windows was constructed in 1619. The neo-Gothic brick tower was not added until the second half of the nineteenth century.
The Baroque high altar with a seventeenth century painting of “The Calvary with Mary Magdalene” stands out in the interior of the church. It was supposedly made by Gaspar De Cra(e)yer, a student of Rubens. Note the two Baroque side altars (seventeenth century) and their accompanying paintings. “The Deposition” is a 19th century copy of an eponymous painting displayed in the cathedral of Antwerp.
The stained glass windows in the choir were made in 1906 by Coucke, a glass painter from Bruges. They represent the four Evangelists, Saint Ulric and Saint Hubert.
In the winter chapel stands a polychromatic wooden sculpture of the Saint Anne Trinity. The relic sarcophagus of Saint Hubert dates back to the seventeenth century. From the same century is the baptismal font in blue stone and brass. Saint Ulric and the four Evangelists are depicted on the beautiful pulpit.
In and around the church are some remarkable old headstones, including the tomb of Th. de Fourneau in the southern wall (the deceased is depicted lying down) and the tomb of M. de Longin (+1585) in the northern wall.