The chapel of Saint-Hubert de Libois was built between 1772 and 1792 at the request of Marie Zoude and under the direction of Marguerite Raymond, who were respectively the first and second wives of Philippe Jamar de Maillen. It is a small building situated between the château and the Vyle. The chapel itself is dated "Anno 1772" on the keystone of the porch, as well as on the coats of arms adorning the upper part of the chancel.
The chapel tower, situated to the west, has a door with a convex arch to the south. On the first level of its western face, there is a small circular window, as well as keyed convex windows in the upper part. The tower has an octagonal slate spire supported by a cornice with hollowed moulding, while the building itself has a bâtière roof that is also covered with slates.
Inside, the 18th-century building is made up of a single nave of two bays separated by convex walls. The chancel, which has one bay, ends in an apse. The nave and chancel are both lit by keyed convex windows. This is where the cornice with hollowed moulding of the bell tower is located. In terms of ornamentation, the chapel is decorated with a group of stuccoes in the spirit of Louis XV.
Exceptional heritage site of Wallonia (chapel)