The church of Saint-Pierre de Melreux is a Classical building constructed in limestone blocks. The church features a tower allowing access to a broad nave and fairly deep chancel. These two latter parts of the church were rebuilt in 1699.
The tower features anchors that date from 1671. It rises over four levels lit by thin windows. Access is through a Roman arched doorways on the south side. Above is a pyramid-shaped slate spire flanked in the four corners by four similar small spires. The nave and chancel, enclosed by an apse with three walls, have a furred bâtière roof in slate. Note the exceptional polychromatic interior decoration, the stuccoes dating from 1770 and the stained glass windows by L. Navez (1947).
Exceptional heritage site of Wallonia (polychromatic interior decoration)