The chapel of Notre-Dame des Sept Douleurs, commonly known as Stevenaert chapel, features a cartouche above the Baroque doorway stating the date of 1688 was well as the name of a certain Melchior Stevenaert, who commissioned the chapel to be built. Relatively modest, the building nonetheless has a certain chromatic style through the generalised use of brick, contrasted by Gobertange stone for the lower section, string courses on the façade and the window surrounds. The rectangular plan ends in a chancel with three walls. The furnishings include a wooden altar from the beginning of the 17th century painted to imitate marble.
Listed on 03/08/1956