Due to the work of the architect Émile Coulon in the second half of the 19th century, the church dedicated to St Lambert in its current state is made up of a plain neo-Classical nave with three aisles and five spans, as well as a white stone tower rising to approximately half of its elevation. This tower is older and as such bears witness to the many trials and tribulations that have occurred since the foundation of the original place of worship that was destroyed in the first half of the 14th century. It features date stones for 1732 above a Baroque door topped by an effigy of the patron saint, and 1755 on the brick elevation. The furnishings include a finely made pulpit. Since the end of the 19th century, a park has replaced the cemetery that used to surround the church.
The building is especially noteworthy for its listed organ. Built in 1869 and positioned on a platform opposite the chancel, it was made by Louis and Florian Gheude of Nivelles. The organ is still original, apart from a section of pipe replaced at the beginning of the 20th century. The organ case was made by Joseph Gibert, also of Nivelles. The instrument, consisting of three turrets framing the face plates, was restored in 1948 and has remained operational ever since.
Listed on 29/08/1990 (organ)