The chapel of the Vieux Bon Dieu was built in 1895 and enlarged in 1930.
The building as constructed using sandstone and limestone blocks. It consists of a single nave and ends with a polygonal chevet. There is a Christ on the cross dating from the 11th or 12th century on which traces of colour are still visible. The subject of devout worship, it is also known as the "Vieux Bon Dieu de Tancrémont".
Listed 25 -08-1987 (Christ on the cross)