Saint-Remacle church is a neo-Classical building constructed between 1834 and 1838 by the architects J. and A.-M. Vivroux, based on plans by J.-P. Cremer, which were themselves reviewed by L.-H. Lebas. Inspired by Roman basilicas, the church was designed to replace the old Saint-Remacle church. In this way, the church's sponsors wanted to give the town a group of prestigious and richly ornamented buildings.
The façade is dominated by a tower (built by L.-H. Lebas) which is made up of a portico on the ground floor and two wings. The portico features Gothic arches with involuted keystone, a triglyph entablature, engaged columns and niches housing statues. The first floor of the tower is lit by arched windows on transom flanked by pilasters. The second level features an entablature supported by pilasters. Each summital face is decorated with a triangular pediment. The two wings flanking the tower are decorated with niches and a dripstone.
The nave of the church has eight bays featuring Tuscan pillars. It is lit by windows with straight lintels. There is a doorway with a straight lintel and portico with triangular pediment supported by two columns. The gutter-bearing walls are decorated by friezes of medallions featuring busts of the apostles. The nave has a coffered ceiling and is flanked by two side aisles with arched windows. Of note are the 17th and 18th-century altars, communion bench, pulpit, confessionals, baptismal fonts, organ and case dating from the first half of the 19th century.