The Société de l’Harmonie, which brought together a few musicians and a few music-lovers, was founded in 1829. In 1854, an octagonal, oriental-style pavilion was erected in the park. It stands on a stone base, its roof being supported by eight pairs of slender cast-iron columns and surmounted by an onion-shaped dome. This little building was restored by the region of Wallonia in 1994 and gives the Parc de l’Harmonie a very special charm.
Park listed as a site (13-01-1971)
Kiosk listed as a monument (21-09-1982)