Already registered ? Log in
L’ancienne halle aux Draps

L’ancienne halle aux Draps


The Renaissance-style cloth hall was built in 1610-1611 and a vast galleried courtyard was added to the back of the building in 1616. However, the whole building was almost totally rebuilt between 1880 and 1888, and then repaired after being damaged during the Second World War. The main façade in bluestone has two storeys, each with eleven bays separated by Tuscan and Ionic columns. On the ground floor, the central bay is flanked by four Gothic arches which form an open gallery

Listed building (15-09-1936)

Tournai
Lat : 50.6066Lng : 3.38659
0 m
1 year

Be the first to comment !

En poursuivant votre visite, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies permettant d'améliorer votre navigation. Pour en savoir plus, cliquez iciJ'ai compris