Once a village of mills, Rebecq now only has two: the Grand Moulin and the Petit Moulin. The brick and stone Grand Moulin was rebuilt between 1858 and 1860 on foundations dating from the 16th century, and was used for grinding barley, oats and rye. It now houses a museum about the quarrying of porphyry at Quesnast, an area near Rebecq. The Petit Moulin was used solely for milling wheat. It contains milling machinery which is still in working order, and also houses a foundry.
Listed building and site (17-03-1980)