Already registered ? Log in
Les moulins de Beez

Les moulins de Beez


Built in 1901 on the banks of the river Meuse and restored from 1993 to 1995, the Beez mills are four-storey brick buildings whose architectural composition is based on the repetition of a standard bay: the window-openings on first two floors above ground level are in the form of a depressed arch; the top storey has a pair of windows with an almost semicircular window above; the building is surmounted by a row of projecting arches and a row of small brick blocks, with various small towers at the corners. Now owned by the Walloon Region, the building houses the Ministry of Internal Affairs, and also hosts conferences and temporary exhibitions.

Listed building (4-03-1998)

Namur
Lat : 50.4651Lng : 4.91369
0 m
1 year

Be the first to comment !

En poursuivant votre visite, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies permettant d'améliorer votre navigation. Pour en savoir plus, cliquez iciJ'ai compris