The church of Saints Peter and Paul was originally Romanesque dating from the 1100’s. In the 14th and 15th centuries the building was altered to a late Gothic market hall style. In 1893 the spire of the bell tower was rebuilt and new stained glass windows installed.
Unfortunately, the church was destroyed during WWI and only some parts of the choir, the south wall, some tombstones and half of the 55m tower remained. Reconstruction started in September 1921 and two years later the church was in use.
This post–war building has three central windows in ardent green. Above the altar is a statue of Saint Liévin. The stained glass window above the altar depicting the Assumption is dedicated to the Virgin.
The church has been a listed monument since 1939.
Around the church on the outside are scenes from the life of Saint Liévin.