The Church of Saint Peter, with three naves, located on the Grand Place, was rebuilt in the Classical style in 1740.
The west tower from the 12th century, with its late Romanesque clerestory bays, is the sole intact element from this period.
A few statues of lime tree wood come from the old church. These are statues dating from the 15th to the 17th century, among them statues of Saint Catherine and of Saint George mounted on horseback.
Among the pictures, one can admire the painting of ‘Jesus Falling under the Cross’ from the school of P.P. Rubens. But the oldest work is a crown of light / halo of wrought iron in the shape of a tree of life, or ygdrasil.
This is found in front of the statue of the Virgin.