Already registered ? Log in
History

History


The Provincial Archaeological Museum of Seville was formed as a result of Decree 1867 on Archaeological Museum, then called the Museum of Antiquities. In creating the museum were decisive interventions Sevilla Museums Board, created in 1835 to take over the objects of art from the suppressed convents, and the Provincial Commission of Monuments, set in place in 1844. The founding collection was composed of the findings from the excavations of Italica, collected around 1780 by D. Francisco de Bruna in the access gallery to the Alcazar.

 

Lat : 37.3628Lng : -5.97533
0 m
1 year

Be the first to comment !

En poursuivant votre visite, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies permettant d'améliorer votre navigation. Pour en savoir plus, cliquez iciJ'ai compris