Already registered ? Log in
Vertbois

Vertbois


The Vertbois hospice was built between 1701 and 1703.

The building is E-shaped, the central part being occupied by the chapel of St Charles Borromeus.

After being used for several different purposes, the former Vertbois hospice was chosen by the government of Wallonia as the headquarters of the region’s economic and social council, and of several national consultative committees, such as the royal commission on historic monuments, historic sites and excavations (CRMSF), established in 1835.

Listed building (24-07-1936)

 

Liège
Lat : 50.6381Lng : 5.57243
0 m
2 years

Be the first to comment !

En poursuivant votre visite, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies permettant d'améliorer votre navigation. Pour en savoir plus, cliquez ici