Already registered ? Log in
image utilisateur
/ 1 year
Muzeum Farmacji

Muzeum Farmacji


The Cracow Museum of Pharmacy was founded in 1946.

Its first organiser and director was Stanisław Proń, who at that time, held the position of legal adviser and administrative director of the district chamber of apothecaries` in Cracow.

Until the end of the 1980s, the museum was located in an apartment house at 3 Basztowa Street, where displaying conditions (a couple of poorly lit rooms) were not optimal.

Conditions radically improved when the museums collections were transferred to the apartment house at 25 Floriańska Street, which had been newly-renovated, and in which many aspects of pharmacies of previous centuries have been recreated.

 

Echouboulains
Lat : 50.0632Lng : 19.9404
0 m

Be the first to comment !

En poursuivant votre visite, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies permettant d'améliorer votre navigation. Pour en savoir plus, cliquez iciJ'ai compris