Built between 1758 and 1786, outside the commons the château has a U-shaped floor-plan.
The body of the main living-quarters has a projecting section surmounted by a triangular pediment, and magnificent 18th-century décor.
The rococo entrance hall is decorated with plasterwork representing the four elements, a theme which recurs in the neoclassical plasterwork in the Yellow Salon, along with motifs based on the seasons.
The most interesting room in the château, however, is the dining-room, the walls of which are covered by fourteen paintings from 1764 depicting, in a rococo setting, hunting trophies and still-life scenes with various items of hunting paraphernalia.
Building listed on 26th February 1981
Listed as an exceptional heritage site of Wallonia