The present early Gothic (13th century) building is in the form of a Latin cross, the chancel having an ambulatory but no apsidal chapels.
The nave elevation has three horizontal divisions and there is an elegant triforium with late Gothic tracery. The vaulting in the nave and the transepts post-dates the sacking of the town by Burgundian troops in 1466.
The front structure has two towers and a central part surmounted by a domed bell-tower.
Listed building (21-04-1941)
Listed as an exceptional heritage site of Wallonia