Built in 1752 by a local aristocrat, the façade of the château is rendered and has thirteen bays on two storeys, with a slightly projecting central section surmounted by a triangular pediment.
The interior of the castle features a highly symmetrical interior with original parquet flooring, wood panelling, marble fireplaces, wall coverings (wallpaper and silk fabrics) and elegant plasterwork.
In the park, its base submerged in a pond, stands the Rock, with its cave and two underground passages leading to a hollow at the foot of a tower, which is accessed by a footpath along a ridge.
A terrace, 25 metres above, overlooks the whole park.
Building and site listed (17-10-1962 and 19-07-2002)
Listed as an exceptional heritage site of Wallonia