Built by the Benedictine monks in the 11C and 12C, this church is a good example of the Limousin Romanesque style, with its narrow side aisles, transept, choir, ambulatory and apsidioles. Limousin-style bell tower with gables, a square base and octagonal spire. 10C crypt, the only one of its kind in the Bas Limousin. Listed as a historic monument in 1840. Free access 9am-7pm in summer and 10am-5pm the rest of the year.
Tel: 05 55 73 15 71