A listed historic monument since 1914, this 12C Romanesque abbey church is striking for its typically Cistercian simplicity and is crowned by a Limousin-style octagonal bell tower. It also houses the tomb of its founder, St Étienne, an extremely rare 12C cabinet, 17C sculpted wood choir stalls, and stained-glass windows with grisaille decoration. Treasury. Unaccompanied visit. Guided tours for groups organised by the tourist office throughout the year (by prior arrangement). Duration: 45min to 1hr (fee).
Tel: 05 55 91 09 94