Brive’s brand new aquatics centre has a 50 metre pool with 8 lanes (that can be divided into two 25 metre pools), a 500 sq. metre leisure pool with a training area for beginners (three 18 metre lanes), a 20 metre rapid river , jacuzzi, two water massage benches, hydromassage jets , waterfalls, 12 relaxation alcoves, a geyser, an aquagym area, a waterslide, a 60 sq. metre wading and play area for kids, a relaxation area : cardio-training/fitness room (elliptic bike, rower, exercise bike, treadmill), sauna* hammam*, hydromassage jet showers*). *users must be 18 or older. The centre also has a snack-bar with 2 terraces overlooking the pool. Our facilities are wheelchair-user friendly (handrails in the lobby and pool, special wheelchair to access pool… for visitors with disabilities.).
- During French school holidays : Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10am to 8pm, Fridays from 10am to 9pm, Saturdays and Sundays from 10am to 7pm.
- The rest of the year : Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from 12pm to 8pm; Fridays from 12pm to 9pm; Sundays from 10am to 6pm.
- Full rate : 4.50 € for visitors who live in Brive, other visitors: 5.40 €. Monthly pass : 19.90 € for visitors who live in Brive, other visitors: 23 €.
- Discount rate : 4 € for visitors who live in Brive, other visitors: 4.90 € (children aged 4 to 18, students, visitors with a disability card, families with 3 or more children).
- Free for children under the age of 4 and visitors over the age of 75.
- Swimming lessons : 8.30 € for visitors who live in Brive, other visitors: 9.90 € (includes entrance fee).
- Aquatic activities : 9.30 € for visitors who live in Brive, other visitors: 11 € (entrance fee included).
- Access to our relaxation centre : 8 € for visitors who live in Brive, other visitors: 10 € visitors.
Monthly or quarterly packages available for swimming lessons and activities. Special annual / bi-annual rates (about a 10% discount).
Tel: 05 55 74 37 27