This is the only hamlet in Travers to have a rectangular main square. It was probably founded following the demolition of several houses and barns. The square still has the "bachal" (pool) which gave residents and animals direct access to water. The hamlet also has a bread oven and chapel which once housed a school.
THE BREAD OVEN
The village oven dates back to 1908 and is near the chapel and orchards along the path to the hamlets of Le Grenier and Le Buisson.
NOTRE-DAME DE LA VISITATION CHAPEL
The chapel was built at the top of the village between 1857 and 1860 then demolished and rebuilt at the foot of the hamlet in 1987. Its move enabled the road up to Courchevel to be extended.