Previously, another church, whose patron saint was Saint Sauveur and Saint John the Baptist, was found here. In the late 19th century, it was destroyed and replaced by the current church kept by Saint Isidore, the patron saint of farmers. The nave and tower were built by Rector Tanguy between 1891 and 1892.
He also made the woodwork, side altars, confessionals, pulpit and tribune. The new building was solemnly blessed on 25 June 1893. The right altarpiece was restored in 2012.