


The neo-Gothic parish church of St. Eloi replaced the St. Eloi chapel with hermitage dating from the mid-18th century. The present church was rebuilt between 1858 and 1866. The foundation stone was laid in 1861 and the consecration took place on 3 July 1865 (the aim of a pilgrimage during which horses, nowadays agricultural tractors, were blessed).
Ces informations sont issues de la plateforme SITLOR - Système d’Information Touristique - Lorraine
Elles sont synchronisées dans le cadre du partenariat entre Cirkwi, l’Agence régionale du Tourisme Grand Est et les membres du comité technique de Sitlor.
Tel : 03 87 35 50 27
Email : beckhelten@sfr.fr