Already registered ? Log in
WALDECK

WALDECK

Credit : Gilles Pecqueur

Emerging from the forest, the tower of waldeck castle is part of the Hanau Lake site. This castle built at the end of the 13th century on a rocky outcrop, often changed hands.

Originally it was owened by the Lords of Lichtenberg. Afterwards the castle was owned by the Counts of Deux Ponts-Bitche up until 1570, the date of the last descendant. Several years after the 30 Year War, it was dismantled by troops under the command of the French Marschals and was never rebuilt.

Technical information

57230 EGUELSHARDT
Lat : 49.0173709Lng : 7.5266516
20 d

2 Additional information

Contact

Tel : 03 87 06 16 16
Email : contact@tourisme-paysdebitche.fr
Site web : www.tourisme-paysdebitche.fr

Producteur de la donnée

Ces informations sont issues de la plateforme SITLOR - Système d’Information Touristique - Lorraine
Elles sont synchronisées dans le cadre du partenariat entre Cirkwi, l’Agence régionale du Tourisme Grand Est et les membres du comité technique de Sitlor.