Already registered ? Log in
Chapterhouse in Saint-Chamant
Chapterhouse in Saint-Chamant
Chapterhouse in Saint-Chamant
Chapterhouse in Saint-Chamant
Chapterhouse in Saint-Chamant
Chapterhouse in Saint-Chamant
Chapterhouse in Saint-Chamant
Chapterhouse in Saint-Chamant
Chapterhouse in Saint-Chamant
Chapterhouse in Saint-Chamant

Chapterhouse in Saint-Chamant

The chapterhouse in Saint Chamant (“canon” in Latin) was built in 1484 by Robert de Balsac, Seneschal of Agenais, Chamberlain of the Kings Louis 11th, Louis 12th and Charles 8th, after the Pope Sixte’s 4th agreement. It is a Listed monument.
The chapterhouse in Saint Chamant (“canon” in Latin) was built in 1484 by Robert de Balsac, Seneschal of Agenais, Chamberlain of the Kings Louis 11th, Louis 12th and Charles 8th, after the Pope Sixte’s 4th agreement. It is a Listed monument. Exhibition of elements from the chapter outside. Furniture from the collegiate, stalls and statues from the 15th century in the church. Information boards outside.
Free and unguided visit.

Technical information

Le bourg
15140 Saint-Chamant
Lat : 45.089151Lng : 2.442135
183 d

4 Additional information

Contact

Phone : 04 71 69 22 33

Email : guy.delprat0652@orange.fr

Open period

All year round, daily.

Updated by

Office de Tourisme du Pays de Salers - 04/06/2022
www.salers-tourisme.fr/
Report a problem

Price(s)

Free access.