LEAVING FROM SEVILLE - Discover the remains of the Roman empire on this half-day excursion to Italica, followed by an open-top bus tour of Seville!
DISCOVER THE FIRST ROMAN CITY FOUNDED IN SPAIN! JUST A 15-MINUTE BUS RIDE FROM SEVILLE, GO EXPLORE THE ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITE OF ITALICA!
Catch a bus to the Italica archaeological site.
Stroll through the old streets and discover ruins of Roman houses. Marvel at the impressive 25,000-seat amphitheatre, the third biggest arena in the Roman empire.
After visiting the entire archaeological site, enjoy an open-top bus tour of Seville. Marvel at the breathtaking views to Triana bridge, Betis street, Maestranza arena and Torre del Oro.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/seville/excursion-to-the-italica-archaeological-site
Services of a multilingual tour guide
Ticket entry to Italica archeological site
Any other extras
* Availability: see calendar (except in exceptional circumstances)
* Duration: Approximately 4 hours
* Time: 10am
* Departure location: Torre del Oro
* Language(s): English, Spanish
* To take part in this activity simply give your booking voucher when you meet your guide
* The tour includes a waking part, for which we advise you to wear comfortable shoes
* According to the participants' nationality, the tour may be held in multiple languages
* Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of your activity
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.