The first bridge inaugurated in 1841 emplace ancestral system of tub is a suspension bridge of a single span of uncertain reliability. To finance this work, a toll is set up until 1870. By that time, the bridge is destroyed during the French-Prussian war. A second bridge is built between 1872 and 1874 on the plans of the architect Joret.
This second bridge is demolished and replaced by the current in 1962.