The location of the ‘Grand Parquet’ shows all of its advantages over 26 hectares of enclosed space, in the heart of Fontainebleau Forest!
Equestrian tracks :
• 2 competition tracks to Olympic standard equipped with capillary irrigation (dimensions : 100m x 80m)
• 3 arenas with fibred sand surface of 3 600 m², 4 000 m² et 5 000 m²
• 1 grass covered pitch of 13 000 m².
• Cross-Country track
• Gallop tracks with ford and cross country obstacles
• 237 wooden boxes (3 m x 3 m),
• Numerous showers for horses,
• Welcome Desk
• Vet Office
• Covered and secured storage zone (50 m²)
Miscellaneous infrastructures :
• 5 meeting rooms (69 m², 58 m², 36 m², 25 m² and 24 m²)
• 4 Jury stands
Since 2019, the ‘Grand Parquet’ has benefited from the renovation of its equestrian surfaces as well as public zones, stands with disabled access and general esthetic improvements.
The 3 Olympic and Paralymic disciplines can be held on-site in a natural and calm environment with a discreet and professional team.
- By train :
Fontainebleau-Avon (Line R) > Departure at Gare de Lyon - Main lines : trains direction Montargis / Montereau / Laroche Migennes.
- By road :
Take A6 direction Lyon, then exit Fontainebleau. In Fontainebleau, follow the direction of the Grand Parquet.
Le Grand Parquet, RD 152, route d'Orléans, 77300 Fontainebleau.
- By plane:
From Orly-Sud and Ouest, take the RER B direction "Aéroport Charles de Gaulles / Mitry Claye", get off at Châtelet-les-Halles,
Then take the RER A towards Marne-la-Vallée, get off at Gare de Lyon and follow the main lines.
Then follow the train route.
All year round.
Office de tourisme du Pays de Fontainebleau - 18/09/2023
Report a problem