Already registered ? Log in


The current church has been remodeled many times. Its main feature is a slate-roofed frame bell tower, which has long been known to lean. Side chapels have been added at different times. The oldest is, on the south side, the chapel of the Virgin, from the 16th century, vaulted with ribs, the key of which bears the arms of the Malengue de Lespinasse family: 3 counterfeit fish which have become the official coat of arms of the town. Altarpiece of the high altar in polychrome wood dated 1783. On both sides of a scene of Calvary are presented in niches the statues of St Martin and St Antoine abbot, in polychrome wood. Small statue of Saint Roch, very venerated in the region, with his dog carrying him a chunk of bread.

Technical information

Lat : 45.4641866Lng : 1.7287266
0 m
111 d

1 Additional information


Tel: 05 55 98 25 09