The Renaissance facade of this XIV century building is architecturally
extremely refined. It used to house the consuls as early as 1354. Nowadays
it hosts collections of the Alfred Douët Museum of Art and History. Guided
visits in French throughout the year. Visitor guidebooks in
From 01/01 to 31/12, daily.
Office de Tourisme des Pays de Saint-Flour - 10/11/2021
Report a problem
Free entry for children Group rate available for > 10 people.