A replica of the Lourdes grotto was built in front of the church after Mr Nicolas Kemel, a parishioner from Husange-Koeking, who vowed to pay 4,000 francs for the shrine to be built if the church and the village were protected from significant damage during the First World War. The church was built in 1708 and restored in 1726. The gate, the ceilings of the nave and side aisles, the restored stucco decoration, the sacristy and the final level of the bell tower date from 1881 (as indicated on the gate).
Ces informations sont issues de la plateforme SITLOR - Système d’Information Touristique - Lorraine
Elles sont synchronisées dans le cadre du partenariat entre Cirkwi, l’Agence régionale du Tourisme Grand Est et les membres du comité technique de Sitlor.
Tel : 03 82 82 57 00
Email : contact@mairie-cattenom.fr
Site web : www.facebook.com/mairiecattenom/