This is the only hamlet across the North side to have a rectangular central square. It was most likely created following the demolition of several houses and barn-stables. There is still a bachal (water basin) in this square, which gave villagers and their animals direct access to water. The hamlet also has a bread oven dating back to 1908 and is home to Notre-Dame de la Visitation Chapel. Built between 1857 and 1860 at the top of the village, it was knocked down then rebuilt at the bottom of the hamlet in 1987. Moving it meant that the road leading up to Courchevel could be widened.