The ossuary dates back to the 17th century. It was incorporated to the graveyard next to the church. The parochial presinct being abandonned, the ossuary in the way of traffic, the Germans wanted to raze it, it was moved in 1941/42. It was a collective grave used before the French Revolution. At the time of the ossuary construction, the graveyard was a living place, a fair where happy moments happen.This ossuary is in granite, of heavy architecture, the roof is made of stone slates and the aperture is decorated with two collars.
In 1861, the Priest of Plélan, Father Morin, wished to bring those three crosses to make a calvary, destined to walks of Fête-Dieu. Therefore, a mound was raised, half-circular, held by a wall with a earth ramp to access it on marshes grounds where the actual Salle des Fêtes is. The three crosses were moved by some twenty metres on the road to Saint-Maudez (current Media Centre). This new place next to an electric transformer was polemical and in 1971, the municipality decided on a new change, by the graveyard.
The two crosses on the sides are called "pattées" (legged), they are latin crosses with the branches wider at the end. They surround the third cross, more curious, in the shape of a Lorraine cross with two cross-pieces, with its shaft slightly curved. The pedestal of these crosses, more ancient, were chosen on the Etrat Path (road from Corseul to Vannes)