Already registered ? Log in
Presbytary

Presbytary

Credit : OT CEVA

A first presbytary was built in 1766 and called "la Fabrique". It is administrated by clerics and seculars.
Often flooded, inaccessible by rise in the water levels, it is replaced by the current building in 1890.
Left after the great tempest of 1987, the municipality chose to rehabilitate it in 2010 as a common house and garden.

25 Rue de la Vallée 22980 Plélan-le-Petit
Lat : 48.4327Lng : -2.22371
0 m
3 years

Be the first to comment !

En poursuivant votre visite, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies permettant d'améliorer votre navigation. Pour en savoir plus, cliquez ici