Restaurant using fresh and homemade products in Samoëns. Seasonal and fresh products coming as much as possible from local, organic and sustainable agriculture.
Reference "Guide Michelin, Gault et Millau".
The 8M des Monts restaurant is all about:
- Home-made cooking (even the Chantilly cream...yum!)
- Dishes and portions adapted for children
- A short menu, which changes a little every day,
- Elaborate and creative dishes and classics
- A vegetarian dish, a beautiful prime cut of beef, a delicious andouillette à la carte all year long
- Quality wines many organic, Demeter and even natural wines chosen by an excellent cellarman, by the glass or the bottle.
- A friendly place with a contemporary decor and a warm welcome.
- A beautiful terrace in summer with a view of the Gros Tilleul Square and the Criou mountain
- Temporary exhibitions of local artists' work.
- Organic lemonade and Alp Cola from Annecy
- Home-made Cappuccino
- Organic and sustainable coffee
- Teas and spicy herbal teas.
Dare to be different !
Restaurant on the Church square (behind La Grenette). Car-free area during season.
Possibility of gift vouchers.
From 02/06 to 23/09/2023.
Closed Thursday and Sunday.
Ouvert midi et soir.
Office de Tourisme de Samoëns - 25/09/2023
Report a problem