Standing on the banks of the peaceful River Nied, this austere but elegant château was built in 1720 for Jean-Baptiste Thomas, Marquis de Pange, on the site of an older fortress. The Pange family still lives in the château and it is filled with busts, paintings and engravings illustrating its history. In 2003, the new gardens were inaugurated. They were designed by landscape gardener Louis Benech as part of the cross-border network of “Gardens without Borders”.
Ces informations sont issues de la plateforme SITLOR - Système d’Information Touristique - Lorraine
Elles sont synchronisées dans le cadre du partenariat entre Cirkwi, l’Agence régionale du Tourisme Grand Est et les membres du comité technique de Sitlor.