The abbot PIATON asked to build Ayes Chapel on the hill of the same name, at the spot where a local man claimed that the Virgin Mary had appeared to him on 25th March 1793. The Chapel has been a pilgrimage venue ever since.
Office du Tourisme Les Balcons du Dauphiné - 30/09/2021
Report a problem
All year round, daily.